A Steven Bochco drama about the lives and cases of New York City divorce attorneys. It had a famously misanthropic opening credits sequence; in it, romantic photo albums were shown as the voice track played couples ripping into each other in court, as each of the show’s principal attorneys interrogated them, one by one, on the stand.
Two of the following four characters are lesbians. We can’t figure out which since no one has any useful information on the show!
- Fran Drescher (Norma Baker)
- Romy Walthall (Audrey Wilkes)
- Martha Hackett (Helen Cashman)
- Marcia Strassman (Marcia Kellogg)
Notable Queer-Centric Episodes
- Season 2 Episode 8 “A Bus Named Desire” – A lesbian sues for visitation rights.
There are no characters listed yet for this show.