Co-founders Mika and Tracy are available for podcasts, interviews, and media appearances about LezWatchTV, queer representation on television, and building this website from the ground up. You can reach us as
firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
Resources Available From This Site
The following resources are feely available for your use:
- WordPress Plugin: Bury Your Queers
- Amazon Echo Skill: LezWatchTV News
- Open Rest API (includes access to statistics data)
- LezWatch Github repository (access to all code used to build this site)
Resources Used to Create This Site
LezWatchTV is powered by WordPress. We built custom plugins and a custom themes, in conjunction with the following plugins:
The site was designed by Tracy Levesque, Scott Wilson, and Mika Epstein. The following libraries have been used:
The following sites and books have been used to build out the content on this site. The list is as complete as can be, however much of the information was found from people’s personal listicles on their blogs/tumblr/tweetstorms.
We keep a running list of all ‘rare’ or hard to find resources on our Amazon Wish List page. Your support is well appreciated!
- “The Prime Time Closet” by Stephen Tropiano
- “Internet Lesbian and Gay Television Series, 1996-2014” by Vincent Terrace
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Television Characters by David A. Wyatt – Copyright ©2008 David Wyatt
- LGBT Fans Deserve Better TV Database
- Web Series Wikia
- Lists of TV shows with LGBT Characters
- List of Drama TV shows with LGBT Characters
- List of Soap Operas with LGBT Characters
- Category: LGBT related television episodes
- List of pre-Stonewall riots American television episodes with LGBT themes
- List of 1970s American television episodes with LGBT themes
- List of 1980s American television episodes with LGBT themes
- List of American television episodes with LGBT themes, 1990-1997
- Lesbian Kiss Episodes
Images used on this site are copyright their respective owners, and are reproduced here in fair use. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed for criticism, commentary, news reporting, and research. No infringement is intended.
A special thanks goes to the following people for their donations of resources: C. Lema, M. Jay, A. Jorbin, and D. Smith.