There’s this mysterious government agency who has the ability to ‘stitch’ people into the memories of the recently dead. They use this technology to solve murders and mysteries. It’s incredibly creepy. I’m sure you can totally trust the government though.
The show isn’t deep and we tended to call Kirsten (the main character) “Becky” when we discuss this show. Yes, we called her love interest “Todd” (really he’s Cameron, which is almost as bad) and no, we didn’t really like the 100% Becky & Todd episode.
No, we watched the show for the sassy bisexual Camille and her messy relationships.
Sadly the show was canceled at three seasons, so they could make a mermaid drama…
I wish I was kidding.
Farewell, Becky, Todd, and sassy bisexual Camille. We will miss you!
Queer Plotline Timeline
Starting in the third season we get the recurring character of the lesbian medical examiner. She and Camille start dating, and Camille cocks it up right away.
Notable Queer-Centric Episodes
- “Love or Money” 3×02 – Camille meets Amanda. Sparks fly.
- “Perfect” 3×03 – Amanda plays guitar for Camille, who reciprocates.
- “The Mind Palace” 3×04 – Amanda and Camille have a dinner with Linus (Camille’s ex) and Ivy. It’s messy but Camille opens up to Amanda.
- “Paternis” 3×05 – Camille freaks and pushes Amanda away. Amanda doesn’t like it.
- “The Gremlin and the Fixer” 3×06 – Camille tries to make up with Amanda, but Amanda tells her that it’s over. She just isn’t ready to be with Camille right now.