NOTICE: While generally acceptable for the over 14 crowd, there may be some sensitive topics now and then.
I don’t even know how to explain this one….
Bo (Anna Silk) is a Succubus who pretty much feeds of sex. Lauren (Zoie Palmer) is a doctor ‘owned’ by the Fae and … oh Jesus don’t make me do this, okay?
Fine! Bo, bisexual succubus sleeps with everything that moves except her BFF Kenzi. Lauren, lesbian doctor who totally falls for her and lets her ice cream melt watching Bo wash a car. They love each other, but Bo’s going to bring the end of the world or something-something prophecy.
Queer Plotline Timeline
Bo sleeps with anything that moves. Lauren sleeps with women. You’ll figure this out.
In the end, Bo and Lauren are a couple and we rejoiced.
Notable Queer-Centric Episodes
- Season 1, Episode 8 “Vexed” – Lauren seduces Bo.
- Season 2, Episode 6 “It’s Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away” – Lauren and Bo kinda move in together
- Season 3, Episode 1 “Caged Fae” – Bo says ‘I Love You’ to Lauren and tries to be monogamous
- Season 3, Episode 8 “Fae-ge Against The Machine” – Bo and Tamsin kiss; Bo and Lauren take a break
- Season 4, Episode 5 “Let the Dark Times Roll” – Bo and Lauren are back ; Lauren doesn’t want to be Bo’s property (it’s a fae thing)
- Season 4, Episode 8 “Groundhog’s Fae” – Bo and Tamsin are stuck in a time loop and, in one iteration at least, have sex
- Season 4, Episode 12 “Origins” – Lauren seduces the Dark Fae queen, Evony, and turns her human with her vagina I am not making this up stop judging me.