Seven residents of a beachside community navigate issues of modern LGBTQ+ life including infidelity, open relationships, mental health, family planning, and gender identity.
Each episode is roughly one (1) minute and can be seen on their website.
Notable Queer-Centric Episodes
- Season One, Episode Nine "You are not!" - Violet has a surprise for Denise.
- Season One, Episode Twelve "This Could Totally Work" - Denise also has news for Violet.
- Season One, Episode Twelve "Back Before the Baby" - Denise and Violet argue about the different news.
- Season One, Episode Twenty-three "Badass Thornton" - Denise and Violet come to an agreement about the situation.
- Season One, Episode Twenty-Five "Shifty Shades of Grey" - Denise is a little concerned about her brother, the donor.
- Season One, Episode Twenty-Six "The Role" - Denise's brother wants to be involved in the raising of the child.
This page was last edited on August 21st, 2021.